Echo Park – Private Furnished Sunny 2BD on Quiet Hill w/ View of Hollywood Sign – April 1 (long-term) – $4000/month
Looking for someone to rent long-term (6 mos to a year ideally) but I’m fairly flexible. Basically I’m just tired of renting it on Airbnb and want someone more long-term.
Here’s a link to the listing on Airbnb
The place has a large, amazing deck that looks right at the Hollywood sign, complete with cafe string lighting and lots of plants. See Airbnb listing and reviews for details…
I live next door most of the time, though I will be in London for much of the year, so when I’m gone the house next door will be occupied by a nice mellow guy from Berlin. Though they are on the same property, the two houses are totally separate and very private.
$4200/month – furnished, and includes high-speed internet, premium cable, water, electric, sanitation and weekly gardener.
Please email with any questions. THANKS!
- Neighborhood: Echo Park
- Zip/Postal Code: 90026
- Date Range Available: April 1, 2017 onward
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished
- Price – Monthly: 4200
- Price – Weekly: 1100
- Bed size(s): 1 Queen, 2 full size
- Utilities included?: Yes
- Security Deposit?: Yes
- Pet-Friendly?: Maybe – let’s talk
- Smoker?: Yes – with restrictions
- Television: Basic Cable, Premium Channels, Hulu, Apple TV, Netflix
- A/C: Window Unit
- Internet: Wifi
- Laundry: In-unit
- Walk-up, Elevator, Doorman, Security: Walk-up
- Walk-up: Number of Floors: 1 set of stairs up
- Parking: Street Parking (UNRESTRICTED – no street cleaning or parking restrictions)